October 30, 2014
  • подарки оптом Киев
  • сувениры оптом Киев
  • бизнес сувениры Киев
  • бизнес подарки Киев
  • сувенирная продукция оптом
  • футболки оптом
  • подарки для женщин киев
  • подарки для мужчин киев
  • стеклянные двери
  • стеклянные перегородки
  • FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

    Species


    Present Stock of Bamboo in the state

    Uttaranchal has 7 species of bamboo in all that are found naturally either in the reserve forests or in the homesteads. Dendrocalamus strictus is found in the reserve forests and is also found outside the RF to some extent. Arundinaria falcata, A. spathiflora, A falconeri, A. jaunsarensis. the four ringal species are found in the reserve forest only. Bambusa nutans and Dendrocalamus hamiltonii are found in the homesteads and in or around villages only. Almost 4-5 other bamboo species like Dendrocalamus giganteus, Bambusa bambos, Bambusa balcooa etc. have also naturalized in the state but to a very limited extent. The bamboo outside forest area is difficult to calculate. The current Bamboo Resources in the Reserve Forest Area of Uttaranchal is being given division wise (Bamboo and Ringal overlapping working circle)

    As per the below available information, although bamboo is present in 1.39 lakh ha. of forest area about 60% is small bamboo species of Arunidinaria genus. D. strictus is present on the rest 40% of area. A history of large amount of bamboo being supplied to whole of north India also exists. But during last 15-20 years, most of the resources have been put into development of other timber crops than on bamboo. Therefore, factors like mass flowering, forest fires and lack of cultural operations have rendered these valuable resources to degrade. The average per ha availability of bamboo in Lansdowne forest division has been calculated to 11-12 clumps. After the start of this mission bamboo plantations have been regularized in forest department with an average plantation of 2000 ha. per year.

    SNo.

    Name of the Forest Division

    Working Plan year

    Bamboo/Ringal overlapping working circle (in ha.)

    Species

    1

    2

    3

    4

    5

    1.

    Lansdowne

    1994-95 to 2003-04

    27546.2

    D. strictus

    2.

    Ramnagar

    1998-99 to 2007-08

    14220.8

    D. strictus

    3.

    Haldwani

    1996-97 to 2005-06

    14776.7

    D. strictus

    4.

    Dehradun

    1999-00 to 2008-09

    1448.6

    D. strictus

    5.

    North Pithoragarh

    2001-02 to 2010-11

    7395.2

    Arundinaria spp.

    6.

    South Pithoragarh (Champawat)

    2001-02 to 2010-11

    811.26

    Arundinaria spp.

    7.

    North Almora (Bageshwar)

    2000-01 to 2009-10

    3806.8

    Arundinaria spp.

    8.

    Nainital

    1998-99 to 2007-08

    8842.4

    Arundinaria spp

    9.

    Badrinath

    1993-94 to 2002-03

    44847.8

    Arundinaria

    10.

    Kalagarh

    -

    15714

    D. strictus

    Total   :

    139413.76

     

     

  • apartments Dnepropetrovsk
  • hotels Dnepropetrovsk
  • apartment in Dnepropetrovsk
  • hotel in Dnepropetrovsk
  • спецодежда оптом
  • купить спецодежду
  • спецодежда Киев
  • спецодежда
  • рабочая одежда оптом
  • рабочая форма оптом
  • рабочая форма
  • рабочая одежда